If you have a warranty or product question?
Please contact 763.315.5019
Warranty policy… All products that we manufacture carry a one year guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. If it is a product that we sell, but made by another manufacture, we will handle the warranty for you according to their policy. Any tools or parts that fails during the warranty period is 100% covered, and will be repaired or replaced free of charge (excluding freight charges). Misuse or abuse is not covered. Simply call and get a warranty authorization number, ship the product postage prepaid back to the factory, and it will be promptly and cheerfully taken care of.
Lead Times On Tables, Mills and Lathes
Our standard “in-stock” lead time on our Tables, Gantry, Mills/Kits, Lathes/Kits, Enclosures and custom builds is 4-6 week. Lead times can vary on time of year and parts availability. Please contact your salesperson for find out what the current lead time is on what your ordering.
Modifications to Mills and Lathes
Our kits are for the most part bolt on kits. Due to the nature of the manufacturing process of the mill or lathe. Some kits might require modifications in order for the kit to be installed correctly due to discrepancies in the casting and the manufacturing of the mill or lathe. Modification might include grinding of the saddle, ball screw and column or bottom of the table bed. This modification can be done with a simple grinding wheel.
Note: The G0704’s saddle will need to be milled out in order for the X axis ball screw to fit. Prints will be provided with your kit. We also do this modification to the saddle for you for $99. Please contact us for details.
Our policy lasts 10 days from the date the buyer’s order is delivered, including that day. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: gift cards, downloadable software/ software products, and perishable items. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable): any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- 10 Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
- You must obtain a ProCutCNC-issued RMA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
- Returned materials must be received at ProCutCNC in new condition and in original packaging.
- Altered items are not eligible for return.
- Buyer will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. We suggest using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Depending on where you live and the carrier you choose to ship with, the time it may take for your exchanged products to reach you may vary.
- All mills and lathes are purchased from outside vendors. Due to the nature of ProCutCNC having to purchase them from an outside vendor. They are not refundable.
- All mill and lathe enclosures are built to order. They are not refundable.
- A 30% re-stocking fee may apply to all returns.